Careers & Open Positions
Ten Mile Academy is looking for happy, loving, patient, and dependable teachers to join our growing team!
Our ideal candidates have a love for child care and preschool environments and have a desire for a long-term career, not just another job. We offer very competitive compensation and great child care benefits. All full-time staff qualify to have their first child attend for free and second child 50% off tuition rates. Additionally we offer paid holidays for all staff members! The ideal person will be able to adapt to our philosophies and ready to take on a fun and exciting role.
Current positions include:
- Lead teacher
- Part-time teacher
- Float teacher
- Assistant teacher
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in a child care facility, or one year working with children
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be able to obtain a clear background check with the State of Idaho
- Must be willing to participate in IdahoSTARS and be registered with them within the first 90 days of employment
- Must obtain CPR and First Aide within first 90 days of employment
- Be able and willing to perform infant and toddler basic care activities such as diaper changing, bottle feeding, and transition to solid food
- Excellent communication skills, especially with parents
- Have a high focus on cleanliness and safety
- Ability to maintain control of and be aware of all children’s needs, even in full classrooms
- Maintain a calm, collected demeanor when caring for multiple children at once
Qualified candidates please apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or complete the below.